1. You would be criticised and demotivated.
2. You must be ready to limit the time you spend on other things and concentrate more on your business. People spend 40-60 hours a week working.
3. You would have to leave some friends behind.
4. It is a lot of work more than you think.
5. Your first ideas would not be the best and you would have to work harder to improve it.
6. If you don’t have your own money to invest in your business , finding capital can be very hard.
7. You must work hard to be able to beat the competition in the industry you find yourself.
8. Getting noticed can be tough.
9. You must be disciplined if you want to succeed.
10. Finding the right audience requires a lot of work.
11. It can take a long time before you would enjoy profits. Some businesses can take over a year before yielding income. If you are motivated to work by just money, think again